Thank you for creating the Mastodon Category!

I think it’s an excellent idea, as it’s the main and most active community project here at Qoto. :+1:

Coffee is on me. Have a pastry too. :smile:

1 Like

Originally Iw as going to use the QOTO general category for that but it made no sense when I thought about it.

Was going to move moderation under that but I realize moderation is cross-platform as we require people to hold mastodon accounts to use the other services (or at least have active projects they are supporting across multiple services). So made sense to keep that one level above that and use it for mdoerating all the services.

1 Like

I like having a home here for Mastodon instance discussions.

Sent a reply to this thread via Reply to the Notification email, let’s see if it makes it here and gets added. That would be a nice feature.

Note to Self : REMOVE email signature line in this case!!! :wink: :blush:

1 Like

The e-mail address associated with this list should be the following: lists+mastodon@qoto.org

1 Like

Testing a direct email to mastodon Category.

lists+mastodon@qoto.org

1 Like

Apparently, Success! :slight_smile: :blush:

Now, I wonder how it found it’s way into a specific thread. I am guessing manually moved, as the address didn’t have any link to thread?

We are making progress. :+1:

EDIT : Looked at my email, and it was in response to a thread reply. So it had the Thread name identified on the Subject line.

Forum picked up from there, I am guessing now.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad it works!

1 Like