Pinafore client -- A sampler of all the Colour Themes available

Pinafore offers many Colour Theme combinations!

In light colours, or in Dark Theme mode for those who prefer them (myself, as it’s a lot easier on the eyes for me), you can select from a varied palette.

I had taken a full set of snapshots, planning to post a new Topic with screenshots of ALL the currently offered colour schemes.

So here we go.

A Large number of Colour Schemes to chose from!

Light Theme - 8 Choices :

In the same order as they appear in the Settings --> General --> Theme for [instance name] panel, screenshot above.

All of the images are captured on Mobile, so they are more compact (not as Wide as a laptop), for easier Forum use. CLICK on any image for a larger size view!

1. Royal (Default Theme)

2. Scarlet

3. Seafoam

4. HotPants

5. Oaken

6. Majesty

7. Gecko

8. Grayscale

Dark Theme - 9 Choices :

In the same order as they appear in the Settings --> General --> Theme for [instance name] panel, screenshot above.

All of the images are captured on Mobile, so they are more compact (not as Wide as a laptop), for easier Forum use. CLICK on any image for a larger size view!

1. Ozark

2. Cobalt

3. Sorcery

4. Punk

5. Riot

6. Hacker

7. Mastodon

8. Pitch Black

9. Dark Grayscale

Famous Last Words :

I hope you will find these samples useful in selecting an attractive theme to use with Pinafore.

Remember that you should select different colour Themes for different instances, if you have more than one configured – so you can more easily tell which one you are connected to!

See this Topic for a more in depth discussion of using Colours when having multiple instances in use.

Looks pretty neat :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a wonderful client. You should try it – there’s many advantages.